Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Corner View - In My Corner

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - curated by Kelleyn at http://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.com, where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme. If you'd like to join in, please leave a link to your Corner View post in the comments at www.fuoriborgo.com, and be sure to visit other participants, too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my corner, everything is blooming.   October in Orlando is beautiful!

My Japanese Silk Trees are in bloom.


So is my ginger - I wish I could post the amazing fragrance so you all could enjoy it with me.


Happy corner-viewing!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I think October is the best month in Orlando! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lucky you - it's cold, overcast and depressing at times. But it's London for you!!

    ReplyDelete