Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Corner View - Together


Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - curated by Francesca, where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme. If you'd like to join in, please leave a link to your Corner View post in the comments at www.fuoriborgo.com, and be sure to visit other participants, too.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so happy that our little corner-view family is staying together.  Thank you so much Francesca for all you do!  Please know that you are truly appreciated.  I am sending you BIG air hugs and kisses!


Well, I am ashamed that I did not get Tara spayed in time.  Still, it is beautiful seeing the little family together.

Tara, Oscar, Bathsheba and Jude; Penelope with her Grandma, Mama Cat.

Happy corner-viewing!

7 comments:

  1. Yes! Thank you Francesca! Mama with her kittens so sweet . Now I suppose you have to find a home for them. Hope it isn't too difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Thank you Francesca and thankful for our CV staying together!! Sweet love and togetherness in the motherly love of her kittens and your love for them all!!♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! So cute! Are you going to keep one? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a very big soft spot for ginger cats :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Heather for your very nice words! More kitties is exactly what you needed, I'm sure :)
    PS Is Penelope the black cat on the right? My first cat (which I sort of imposed on my parents) was black and called Penelope. My second cat (which my boys sort of imposed on me) is also black, and named Viola (= purple, from the purple cat in one of Eric Carle's book)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Motherly love from Grandma & Mama Cat. I'm glad corner view is staying around also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely a perfect tie in and thank you, Francesa! I leave comments this week from my tiny IPhone. My laptop is gone :( so unless I master the art of one thumb typing on tiny keyboard, no blogging for me. But! I can still read and leave comments.

    ReplyDelete