Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Corner View - in my closet

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - curated by Francesca, where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme. If you'd like to join in, please leave a link to your Corner View post in the comments at www.fuoriborgo.com, and be sure to visit other participants, too.

The roommate has moved out and I have my craft room back... including one empty closet.  Oh, the possibilities!


And on an unrelated, but wonderful topic, look what else I have...




My very own Susanna 'Susi-Art' Redeker!  Thank you, Susi, I love it!



                                     Happy October and happy corner-vewing!

8 comments:

  1. Man, would I love an empty closet right about now!
    http://3ingiro.blogspot.it/2014/10/corner-view.html
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. An empty cupboard makes ​​many people dream and myself included! I love the color of your walls! You have a beautiful snails art collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the inside is painted too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you have a wonderful drawing of Susi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how nice to see these connections among corner viewers!
    i see you have lots of crafting books, i hope you'll get to use your craft room a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Full of possibilities...that the way....can imagine it full of great creative things...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That's a gorgeous color! What is it called?
    I have some of Susie's postcards and I rarely give them away; I love them so much! Terrific picture! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yey for that, heather! i mean on both occasions. a sprung extra space is always a joy, i find, because then i can commence to skip things around (which ususally knows a definite start and a blurry finish... and the dutch art... well, there it is! n♥

    ReplyDelete